Friday, August 7, 2009

Dont know what to say....

Feel bad.......after i read my cousin'z blog..
broke up?? does she know what is a relationship??
..she's still a kid n yet thinking of dead....
That make me angry and sad...raining now..my mood now just the same as the weather as seem it shows my feelings to the world..
I know nothing about the matter but my cousiz seems to search for ways to torture herself..vomit, reject to consume food and then gastric...
Hope she can think about her family first before doing any STUPID things..

4 comments:

  1. i read her blog jz now ~
    she still young la ~
    small gal owaz like tat de~
    as she grow up she ll noe how stupid she is~
    dun moody la tingting~^^
    enjoy ur weekend huh~*hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read it too..
    she nids time..
    and she wil be more matured thru all these hardships..

    dun moody ok? *sayang har*

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you to all my dear dear...
    *muackzzz* .......
    *hugs*..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. apala jie ni.. ppl patch up jor ok.. i heard from my "spy".. haha~~ well.. hope one day she'll know what is it all about... ~~

    ReplyDelete