Monday, September 14, 2009

15 days to go.....
i miss my home, n friendss~kuan, lu, cia, wendy, huey, n many many more...
dunno whether we can meet up by the time i at bp coz it's after raya..
probably most of them already go back into their jobs or school...

is suffering everytime when the exam reach..*sobs*
no entertainment, no games, NO FREEDOM!!!

somemore today so ' unlucky '
for the breakfast..i ordered milo "PENG"..instead of milo ice, milo panas-panas came...argh...the place was hot enough..
for the food, i ordered pan mee..normally is 'you mian' but today de mee so big..dont like the feel at all..but no choice..dah dibuat, nak macam mana ni!!

when at our uni library, i took out my books n left my bag outside..by the time i was holding my books, my pencil case dropped and my keychain (glass of black sand from langkawi) broke...*heart pain*

even though it doesnt cost much but still is a memory for me...
and is damn tired today...wanna study for the customer relationship management but study about 1 chapter dy dah tak boleh tahan...

HOPE TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER!!!
God bless~~

No comments:

Post a Comment