Sunday, May 9, 2010

Childhood ^^

After reading my sister's blog...i found my sister is so funny when she's still a little kid..
and how i remember she can cried for the whole day long and soo soo phobia of food..
Once she listen ' mei, come to....' and she started to cry~~funny
and because of her, my mum 'sun bian' become slim lor....hahaha...
Somemore, i realised my hairstyle just like the 'ying tao xiao wan zhi'
hahahaha............

This is my sister, Sze Ling.....
We like to wear the bucket on our head as our hat...
Still remember that the cover of the bucket is with variable shapes of hole where we can fit in with the toys..
But...in the end, it becomes our army hat...kakaka...
See the similarity between my sister and doreamon??
they have the same laughing pattern without tooth..not even ONE!!!
hahahhaha.......
Doreamon a Doreamon, we love you so much...still watching ur cartoon even though we are adults now..
*winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment