Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Darling's bday part I

cake from T3

OMG!!! how my darling going to cut the cake??

*delicious*

C...what wee chian n john looking at???

Looks like buddy huh~~


My group membersss...

Soo hin looking for what???
Just a few moment ago, my classmates had celebrated my darling's bday for him at MM..
thank you to all my beloved classmates...T3 BOLEH!!!!
hahaha...more pictures will be upload to my blog after tomorrow ya..coz not in my phone..hee~~
Once again thank you for attending my darling's celebration...

John-Next time fetch people careful ar...dont let people see mar...haha..
Apple-thank you for helping me to buy the cake
Winnee-thank you for helping me to 'distribute' the cake..hahaha..muackzz..the kiss u give me make lots of people envy wor..how ler..xixi
Chi Fong-thank you for contact them to be there...
Soo Hin-thanks for fetching them here
Yong Wei-thanks for putting ur games aside and come ya..hahaha
Yinli-thank you for putting ur assignment n presentation aside n come^^muackzz
Felicia-thanks for helping me to bring the cake earlier to the people at mamak
Sze Yein-thanks for taking our photoss..hee
Jojo-thanks for ur laughing..so unik..hahahaha...*dont angry huh*
A-Zhi-thanks for coming from eastlake..quite far away noh..
Shu Hwa-y so quiet Ooo...haha..thanks for coming ya^^
King-thanks for helping me to contact the others..
Eric-this man really the 1st time we yum cha together..really give face to wee chian lo..thank you^^
Hui ying-thank you for joining..eventhough u r not in our class but ur heart already in our class lo..chg to T3 la..haha..
Wai Ying-next time hug tight ya when sitting motor..hahahaha...if not will fly away..
Joscelyn-thank you so much..same like eric lo...so give face to wee chian ..haha..
Li-er-Thanks for coming..jia you in the presentation ya^^

1 comment:

  1. hey tingting dear arh~ u dun hv to thank us one by one la ~ buddies noneed to be so ke qi de ma~ hu envy wo? tell me ~ i gv them~ lol~
    enjoy ur day wf ur darlin huh~ hv a nice day~^^

    ReplyDelete