Saturday, July 18, 2009

The day without my darling here..*sob*


Traffic light in tesco^^careful!!!


*slurp*
Today i had a test which is business finance..actually my house got 3 people taking the test..but today, only i alone was taking it :( lonely..i am so lonely.... Anyway, try to reward myself, my sister and i went to pizza hut for our dinner and 'shopping' at tesco..haha..spent about 100 bucks.. While walking at the vege department, we found something special where there are traffic light at tesco..haha.. Now is the time for me to do some assignment works.. night^^

4 comments:

  1. why wee chian not with you de?
    dun worry u never alone, fren =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa..coz he went to watch Manchester United Vs Malaysia soccer match at kl..

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sister also study in UTAR nw?

    ReplyDelete