Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Not a happy day...

Wake up early morning and i found my eyes swollen..normally this will caused after i cried, not enough sleep or about to sick..this time is a bout to sick..must take lots vitamin this few days...
Somemore this few days dont have any chances to go out..BORING!!!!!
I just read my cousin's blog..i cant believed she got amaran from school..not only her parent will get hurt..but me as her jie jie also feel sad when i knew it..i was the prefect of the school last time and even my other cousin in the same sch was a president of a society last time..why this time the little one will get the amaran..till need to see parent somemore..hope she will know what things are correct n wrong...what should do and shouldn't..dont let her parent feel disgrace..

No comments:

Post a Comment