Thursday, July 9, 2009

Exam stress....

*thinking of the test..LOL*
*resting*

I am in week 6 now which means there will be a lot of test and the due date for the assignments are about to reach my buttock..haha..pushing me with all the works..
To release our tension and stress, on sat, my housemate and i we went for a drink..a TIGER drink..haha..instead of TIGER, i ordered mocha..in the "song yong" of my friend, i took half glass of the TIGER..which made me 'hot'..i mean the place too hot for me dy..
The next day,on sun night,10pm to 12 am..we went to play badminton..crazy right?? but is FUN!!
we went for some drink at mamak after that..till about 1.30am..somemore my friend got their test on mon and yet to study..*thumb up*
My test was on tuesday, Economic Analysis And Policy which is consider a hard subject..after the test, we feel like finish our finals..haha..feel free suddenly..
happy moments always goes faster..now continue my stressing time..two test coming next week..
let's gambateh together..haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment